What does this test measure? The Management Styles test attempts to map out the general style of a manager. The purpose of this test is to show what behaviors typify this person in a leadership position.
Target Group Associate’s degree or higher
When would you use this test? This test can be used purely as a self-assessment or in a 360 degree rater questionnaire to help a candidate understand how they appear to their employees.
The test is used in the following situations:
- Career Coaching
- Career Development
- Management Development
- No time limit, average completion time is 10 minutes
- 59 items for likert scale version used for coaching
- 15 items for the forced choice version used for selection
- Stanine scoring
- Graphic result in the competing values framework model
- Available for use in 360 degree feedback situations
- Underlying theoretical model: Quinn model
Download an example report.