What does this test measure? The Communication Style test looks at how a candidate comes across to other people. It measures more than verbal style, it also addresses non-verbal communication. The test results are scored on these four scales:
Associate’s Degree or Higher
When would you use the Communication Style test?
– Individual and/or team training
– Selection for positions that require strong communication skills
- No time limit, average completion time is 13 minutes
- 40 questions
- “Forced Choice” questionnaire
- Graphic results are given in the Octogram/Quinn Model
- Stanine scoring
- 360 degree review is possible
- Underlying theoretical models: Merrill en Reid (1981), Bolten & Bolten (1984, 1996), Competing Values Framework of Quinn.
Example question from the Communication Style test